The Startup Accelerator Program
Our program has been created by one of the industry’s most successful Startup entrepreneurs and is designed to get you the business model, traction and investment you need. In just 12 weeks you will develop a business model, prove you are developing a product or service customers want, build a minimum viable product (MVP) and communicate progress to advisors and investors.
In the 12 week intensive program we will cover topics including:
- Business Modelling using Ash Mauyra’s Lean Canvas methodology
- Traction and customer insights
- Branding and marketing
- Financial modelling
- Pitch coaching
- Corporate engagement
All content will be delivered from leading national and international mentors who are experts in their fields.
Here’s what you get:
- 12 week structured program that provides education and support
- An additional three month incubation program focused on driving results
- Seek, Hudson & UTS are all recognised and successful organisations. Being a HR Tech participant provides the potential opportunity to work with some of their senior staff and a large customer base
- Seed investment and the opportunity for next-round investment from the Slingshot Venture Fund
- Event participation, marketing support, legal and financial advice
- The best mentors matched to you and your Startup
- Backed by influential partners and sponsors
- Access to investors in Australia and overseas
- Support, access, infrastructure, belief and critical appraisal
A successful Startup application:
- Has an idea that aligns to one of the HR Tech themes
- Has a fantastic team
- Has or is able to deliver an MVP within three months of starting
- Has global aspirations
The Startup Program
HR Tech is a 12 week accelerator program designed to take your HR tech business idea and develop it into a profitable company as fast as possible.
The Scaleup Program
Are you a Scaleup looking to scale quickly? HR Tech offers you an opportunity too
4 themes have been identified, incorporating our partner’s key focus areas along with current HR tech trends and areas ready for disruption.